My Jewelry Creations

My Framed Epoxy Art Creations

Fancy Feet shoes and accessories

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fancy Feet

When I lived in Montana, I made some cute flip flops like these and sold them at the "People's Market" that was every Saturday in the warm summer months. Crafters and Artists came from all over to sell their creations and it was a big success for everyone. The people loved these flip flops and I decided (with the help of my daughters suggestion) to make some more to sell, especially since I am now in Arizona again and the shoes are year round attire here. Check out the ones that I have made so far on my slideshow above. If you are wanting some then send me an email with your order. Details on how to do that is listed in the sidebar.

No comments:

Christmas Countdown Clock