My Jewelry Creations

My Framed Epoxy Art Creations

Fancy Feet shoes and accessories

Monday, August 4, 2008

New additions to my Jewelry Creations. . .and some very important information!

I have added several new pieces of jewelry and I have organized them so that some of the newest ones are at the begining of my jewelry slide show. Also I have grouped them so that the necklaces are all at the begining and the watches and bracelets are at the end. I hope that this makes it easier to look at all of the jewelry. I have sold nearly all of the ones that are shown here. I have also made several of them again for many of you, with slight differences according to what is wanted and also it depends on what is available from my suppliers. Sometimes there are gems that are backordered which usually takes quite awhile to be restocked, so I will do what I can to make your orders as close to your request as possible. I want you to love it, so if you find that you aren't pleased with the differences, you are not obligated. I have not had a problem finding someone else who loves it and wants it. I appreciate all of you who have let me create jewelry for you and hope that I can continue to create things that will bring happiness to others.

Also I have a few fancyfeet flipflops left and with summer close to it's end I don't plan on making a whole lot that aren't special orders. I am planning to create some fancy tennis shoes for the winter time, I will post them when I get them done.

I am also currently working on some new Epoxy pictures, I have lots of pictures to use but I have to find the frames that I like with them. Keep checking...I do have a few frames. If you have a picture or frame or both that you would like to have done with the epoxy, just contact me and I can get it done for you ASAP. It does take a couple of days for it to cure after I make it so don't wait until the last minute if you are wanting to get one done for a gift. Don't forget that it won't be long until the holidays are here and these would make great Christmas gifts as well as Birthdays, Anniversaries etc. Check out the Christmas countdown in the sidebar. . .

1 comment:

Ashley Marie said...

Please don't take this as an insult, your crafts look so cute, but your blog design is a bit confusing and very hard to read. I'd love to try my hand at creating something beautiful for you to match your wonderful items.

Ashley
Hippo Scraps
http://hipposcraps.blogspot.com

Christmas Countdown Clock