My Jewelry Creations

My Framed Epoxy Art Creations

Fancy Feet shoes and accessories

Monday, December 8, 2008

For the Princess in you. . .

I have been so busy with a lot of things is why I haven't posted anything for a while, although I have still been busy making jewelry and selling it like crazy. My newest and hottest is the Princess Crown necklaces. I have a few of them pictured in my Jewelry slide show. I have made so many different ones, from adult sizes to little itty bitty girls sizes. It has been a lot of fun, I have also been checking out some other fun ideas that I will post at a later time. If you are interested in flaunting the princess you are inside then email me and we can get you a beautiful Crown to wear around your neck. The details on how to do this is in the side bar info.

No comments:

Christmas Countdown Clock