My Jewelry Creations

My Framed Epoxy Art Creations

Fancy Feet shoes and accessories

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Check out my jewelry creations!

Here is some of my jewelry creations in this slide show. I only use genuine gemstones, Swarovski Crystals and Bali silver or Sterling silver in all of my creations. If you are interested in any of these all you need to do is send me a message telling me what you want, I will customize sizes. I can also accept payment through paypal, contact me for more information. Email me with colors desired and size of wrist for bracelets or watches and necklace length preferred. Normal adult size of necklace is about 17 inches. Send info to pinkdreamlife@yahoo.com and put jewelry order in the subject line. Also you could use the order form in the sidebar and enter all the information and click on order button and it will automatically be sent to my email. I will then contact you for confirmation and detailed instructions.

1 comment:

troy and melani said...

aunt val! how are you? Man I miss everyone so much! I would LOVE for you to make some bracelets for my girls. How much do you sell kids ones for? I want one for macee...little and pink..and disnee and brooke one..probably blue for disnee and pink for brooke...can you give me an idea of cost, etc? Good luck on your selling! great!

Christmas Countdown Clock