My Jewelry Creations

My Framed Epoxy Art Creations

Fancy Feet shoes and accessories

Monday, April 14, 2008

More about Jewelry

I added a few more pictures to my jewelry slide show. Also I have had a couple of questions about pricing for children's jewelry and of course they won't cost as much as adult sizes because they take less gems and beads to make and also if you want several of the same ones I can give a break in the price if I can buy the gems in bulk it costs me a little bit less. Don't hesitate to contact me for more information by emailing to pinkdreamlife@yahoo.com. Or if you use the order form in the side bar make sure to put all of your contact info and full description of what you are wanting and click on the order now button and it will email your information to me.

No comments:

Christmas Countdown Clock